Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

HaiKong Models

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

HaiKong Models

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 09:08 AM
treedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HaiKong Models

I have purchased over 25 planes of all types and sizes from raiden and all of them were great fun to fly the electricks and the glow. Had 1 problem with a wing being bent and they sent me a new 1 the same day without questions. maybe some of u had probs but not me. shipping is a lil slow but i'm not in that big a rush 1 week is fine.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:44 PM
droosta

Well it's been about 9 mo. sine I've started this thread and I don't seem to be any closer to that 73.5" YAK! Chris form Ex. Flight said the 1st shipment of 74's are on the way (as I'm sure most of you know). I wrote Haikong Mfg. Co. and asked again for a U.S. supplier/contact. If they get back to me with any useful info I'll be sure & spread the word. One advantage of choosing the Extreme Flight model surely would be customer service. I'm not sure what it would be like trying to get replacement parts for this other one, but i wouldn't expect too much. That may go for the hardware too.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Jeff Boyd 2

Hmmmmm . . I still haven't really started on mine yet . . BUT I have the MVVS 35cc Gasser and the JR10DS Synth Rx, and all the Bisson muffler and the servos are on the way . . so I will be making a start on it real soon and expect to have it flying by the end of Oct or early Nov (I have a 3 week business trip coming up which puts me out of action for nearly 5 weeks).

I have to say, I still look at it about every 2 weeks, and the construction is superb. The hardware is OK. I could use it but I am choosing not to, opting for Precision Aerobatics gear instead ( http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/a...ry.aspx?gid=30 ). Personal choice.

I have heard on good authority that they fly really nicely, however, I'll be sure to report on mine with some pics . .

There's a neat little take-off video of an Electified version here . . looks good . . http://www.newheading.com/public/vid...20_takeoff.wmv

Cheers, Jeff
Old 12-03-2008, 02:54 PM
wisefoolPC

I realize this thread is extinct, but since I just put in an order for a Spitfire made by Haikong, I thought I might be able to be of service to anyone still sticking around. I ordered mine from hobbycity.com after waiting patiently for six months for them to get the Spitfire back into stock. I will post on the quality once I receive it. I have purchased a few Lipo’s, ESC’s and other parts from that site and thus far everything has worked great.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:41 AM
Jeff Boyd 2

ORIGINAL: wisefoolPC

I realize this thread is extinct, but since I just put in an order for a Spitfire made by Haikong, I thought I might be able to be of service to anyone still sticking around. I ordered mine from hobbycity.com after waiting patiently for six months for them to get the Spitfire back into stock. I will post on the quality once I receive it. I have purchased a few Lipo’s, ESC’s and other parts from that site and thus far everything has worked great.
Is this the one you have ?? http://www.users.bigpond.com/webspac..._spitfire.html

This belongs to a friend of mine . . it has since flown and performs beautifully. Really flies great. I will see if I can get him to post links to a couple of his videos . .

Cheers, JB
Old 03-24-2013, 03:01 AM
ModellbauUK

Just picked up the Pitts Python 30E (Oracover) what a superb model

Reviewed in the April 2013 issue of RC Flyer