Let me suggest just a few "simple" items that may make
this airplane a bit more durable.
1. glass the indside of the paper thin cowl.
2. add a wing saddle doubler of 1/4 hard balsa
(this need to be done in 4 pieces ,F3 gets in the way)
3. add 2 pieces of 1/4 square hard balsa to F3
(one each side)you then use it as a handle when the
fuselage is inverted and it won't break.
4. use good quality 4 inch (min) tires on the main gear
(you won't be able to use the pants)
5. unless you feel like doing a little work your stuck
with a poor excuse for a tail wheel assembly.
6. add some triangular stock to at least F2 and F4
on both sides and to F3 on one side.
1. if you don't do #1 you might be replacing or repairing
it because of item 4 (nose overs)
2. items 2,3 and 6 will keep the sides of the fuselage
from flexing like a wet noodle.
3. the tail wheel mounting is weak (typical of most ARF's)