Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Just got my 380 size Long-EZ !

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Just got my 380 size Long-EZ !

Old 09-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Rube Goldberg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my 380 size Long-EZ !

I called Alex at AK-Models.com on this past Wednesday morning and ordered one of his new electric Long-EZ models along with servos, and moments ago it arrived FedEX ground......Wednesday morning order from Iowa City Iowa and it is here in central Mississippi in 72 hours for about $7 (seven dollars) shipping!

The plane looks FANTASTIC! I've been flying the yellow 46 size Long EZ I bought from Raidentech, and although the quality of that one was fine, this one is incredible. SO much of the little detail work in putting it together has already been done---things like the cut-outs of the front cowling where it fits the canard and the spot for the nose gear are already cut out---these little things take time to do, and they are DONE!

I'll post some pictures of this great little ARF----for a few more dollars than a Parkzone "replacement airframe" for the FW 190 and the P-51, this one is a DEAL! Thanks Alex at AK-Models!