Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

H9 P47 converted to P-47N

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

H9 P47 converted to P-47N

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 11:53 AM
sam@ata
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default H9 P47 converted to P-47N

The original thread for the H9 P47 .60 ARF was a little long so i started another! The posting sort of died off!!!!!
Well, the ARF hacking is coming to an end and the N is looking better. I have the fuse about finished with the recovering and new markings. The wing mods went better than i first thought
and still have to setup the gear retraction seguence. I ended up using a servo for the inner gear doors instead of air. A sonictronics "Go-Slo" is used along with a jomar gear door sequencer. I ran out of time to install the tail gear and will use the stock TW untill after the warbird flyin this weekend. Pictures will be posted this weekend and a test flight!!!!!!
See the pics in my gallery of the finish i picked. The model is "Expected Goose" but im doing
"Chautauqua" of the same unit. That cowl art work was the most work for the scheme!!!!!
I did get the gear flush and All THREE doors to work!!!!!!!!!