Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

KMP FW190 *NEW*

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

KMP FW190 *NEW*

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Der Goetz
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP FW190 *NEW*

Heya guys, Götz from Germany writing.

Mr. Sist is in no way or form afiliated with Airworld. He works on his own, is struggeling jsut like anyone else and has at the moment only the 1/5 A and D version. The only cosmetic shortcoming of his kits might be that they are danged up too much. They are covered with bumps, dings and dents.

Airworlds FW-190 grosses me out because of the canopy and the cowl.

The way to go right now is Petrausch from Germany. 1:4.5, and 110% to scale. Full-GFK. The kit weighs naked 12 pounds! Simply amazing bird, but very hard to get at the moment.

Cheers all!

Götz
Old 08-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Evil_Merlin
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Götz,

Thanks for the clarification. I've had several email trades with Stephan about the Dora 9 and the new 1/4 scale stuff coming soon. He is one heck of a guy and one hell of a modeler.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:01 PM
hookemut
My Feedback: (3)

Hi,
Have no piece of this action, just used MS Image Composer to give you a visual .
Wouldn't it be nice if there were a single set of accepted standard documentation for scale models of interest? Then a kit supplier could reference his new offering to the standard. As it is, there are so many different variations, especially it seems for, Luftwaffe planes.
Isn't modeling fun, tho?
hookemut
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca81784.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	735574  
Old 08-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Flyzrc

Not to change the subject... but does anyone know if and when SisT will have a me109?

As far as the 190's I have Vailly's and SisT kits. Both are great with their scale lines. I was hoping the KMP 190 would be more scale than what its lines are in the photos. I own the Hurricane, spit, bf109, and tiffy. All are great kits, although I do have some issues with the Tiffy that I am building right now. I hope KMP can do something about these issues with the 190. I also suggest to KMP that they really look into what is in the kit. It seems the stuka and tiffy have some kit issues with parts not fitting and such. In my opinion, I think the last 2 kits were put out prematurely. Despite this, the spit and hurri are great kits. Hopefully KMP will resolve these issues because this 190 could have lots of potential.