Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

east rc?

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

east rc?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 09:57 PM
cdsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default east rc?

I've poked around in here a little looking for something about East RC. Have any of you guys ever dealt with them before?

http://www.eastrc.org/shop.cgi/page=...86454950.22968
Old 08-06-2007, 11:23 PM
tora6

Default RE: east rc?

Been looking for someone interested in R/C in this area .
[email protected]
Old 08-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Tweek

Default RE: east rc?

ORIGINAL: cdsmith
I've poked around in here a little looking for something about East RC. Have any of you guys ever dealt with them before?
My name is Dave and I'm one of the guys from East RC. We're a "new kid on the block" in R/C sales, in that our store is a new operation in Zebulon, NC. We've been in RC for a while (I've been flying RC since about 1975, Chris since about '93, Brandon about 1 year). This is a new company next to our existing motorcycle company (Scootworks.com, that's been in business for 9 years). We physically joined the two companies to utilize the same shipping, receiving, A/P, purchasing, etc departments we've already developed and have running smoothly.

We're adding parts to our site daily, as they come in, and are only showing parts that are in stock (none of the "you order, then we order" stuff). I've uploaded a few more pics to the "retail store" area of the site at eastrc.org. We've had the internet & telephone sales part running since the 1st of June, and are putting the finishing touches on the public showroom, now.

We stock around 27,000 different parts in our motorcycle company, and are moving forward to run East R/C the same way. Anyway, just my $.01 worth about us.

Dave