Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Wow Check this Out Nitro plane cessna 421!!

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Wow Check this Out Nitro plane cessna 421!!

Old 11-26-2008, 08:37 AM
flyboytha1
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wow Check this Out Nitro plane cessna 421!!

I Just Maiden Flew My Nitro Planes Cessna 421C , It Was Sweet She Flew Scale And Smooth, With A Pair Of Size 46 Motors & An Pair 60 Amp Speed Controllers, With A Pair Of 5 Cell 3300 Lipo's, She Was Begging To Get Into The Sky's, As You Watch The Video She Was Ready To Take The Sky's In Just About 3 Feet, One Bounce And Off She Went For Home To The Sky's. This Is A Must Buy Twin To Have In What Ever Plane Collection You May Have. You'll Blow Your Buddy's And Other Flying Club Members Away With The Cessna 421C , As You'll Get All The Attention From Everyone Wishing They Was Taken The Nitro Planes Cessna 421C Home With Them. I'm Thinking Of Get A Second Thats If The Stock Has Ran Out All Ready, With This Second One I'll Spray A Some Yellow In Some Area's Like The Motor Covers For My Owe Custom Cessna 421C . On The Video I Ran Out Of Memory On The Camrea, But There's Plenty There To See Enjoy And Hurry And Go Buy Yours At www.nitroplanes.com While Limited Stock Is In For The Nitro Plane Cessna 421C

Click Below To Watch The Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nAbCXaf3Wc