Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

CMP Edge 540t .50

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

CMP Edge 540t .50

Old 06-24-2009, 09:41 PM
flaminheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMP Edge 540t .50

I don't know if anyone on here has assembled one of these but for some reason my wife thought I needed one for father's day from Nitroplanes. Upon inspection I was very pleased with the overall packaging and construction of the plane. I temporarly fitted everything together and it all went together good, so hopefully it should assemble straight and true. There is not one single wrinkle in the covering anywhere and it appears to have a clear coat sprayed on it. It includes Robart style hinges, aluminum wing tubes, a carbonfiber pushrod for the elevators and a pullpull setup for the rudder, fiberglass cowl with mounting holes already drilled and blindnuts already installed in the fuse, fiberglass landing gear, fiberglass wheel pants and alot more quality items. It calls for a 40 to 46 2 stroke but I have an O.S. 55ax with a Slimline pitts muffler laying around doing nothing and an O.S. 46fx. One of them will go in it. It will be awhile before I get started on it because of other things I have going on. But all in all it looks like it is going to be a joy to assemble and fly.