Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

BH T-28 .25 size

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

BH T-28 .25 size

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 05:18 PM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default BH T-28 .25 size

I got a deal on this is the marketplace and have a os fs-40 surpass in need of a home and this looks to be a good home for it.Any one build and fly this version and what can I expect and watch put for during the build and flight?
Old 09-23-2009, 03:50 AM
Delta3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BH T-28 .25 size

The small Trojan is a great little plane to fly and looks good in the air. I was caught out with the servos because it does not take standard servos, I think they are the mini type. So that waslesson number 1. With a 40 FS up front it should fly really well, I never had mine over half throttle. The only other thing is that the nose wheel assembly is a little soft and only lasted acouple of landings, so may be worth while replacing it from the outset.

They fly well, need just a little over half throttle (with a 52 FS) once you work out how much speed you need and control the throttle they are great. If you fly them to fast they can be a bit of handfull and to slow they can drop a wing. I sold mine because I had not flown it for 12 months but you will get a lot of pleasure out of this plane.

I have its big brother under my bed and its even bigger brother (120 size) in my office, both just waiting to be built.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:45 AM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: BH T-28 .25 size

thanks