Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Flyboy Models

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Flyboy Models

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 06:15 PM
turbo.gst
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Flyboy Models

Has anyone had any luck getting info about kits from these guys. I am trying to find some particulars about one of their kits I got awhile back. The specs on the web page are incorrect. I hope this is not another case of we sell them but but don't know anything about them. Has anyone had any luck contacting them.

turbo
Old 11-12-2009, 07:00 PM
ggraham500
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flyboy Models

The hardware needs to be replaced. The models are ok for "stand off" scale. The models fly ok, but the newbie builder is going to struggle assembling these and the instructions are scant and poorly copied.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:36 AM
outdoorhunting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flyboy Models

ggraham500 is totally right. "most of the Chinese" ARFs are not the best made planes; however, I've had a couple of them & they fly great! The instructions suck !! Always, always go through all glue joints you can see & "reglue" or "reinforce". Most of the hardware for them are not of the "quality" needed for extreme flying that some guys do. For the everyday flier like myself, I have found the hardware to be suffeceint. (spelling) for my type of flying. In short, I think we get what we pay for !!!!