Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: RedWing MX2 Build

If I'm not mistaken it has been changed...
    Build em Fly em Crash em!!!
    www.Redwingrc.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Are you using a single bold prop adapter, if yes, which one? The extent to which you engine protrudes from the front ofthe cowl appearstobe, in addition to you not cutting the firewall, afunction of the adapter. The adpater I am using this this one http://www.valleyviewrc.com/estore/d...er-dle-30.html

DaleD

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nope i'm not using a single bolt adapter.. heck didn't even know one existed..
    My DLE30's are all stock as they came from towerhobbies where i have bought all 3 i have. And like i said before the only mod i did for this plane is that in the inside part of the firewall before the fuel tank i placed a square [kinda] of 1/4 plywood inside plus the ususal reinforce of lite fiberglass.

And the engine sticks out 1 1/4 out from the cowling as you saw on the picture.
    If it got fixed well guess on later production models cause mine came like that, and don't like weakening the firewall by cutting it.

I did notice that the plane [at least mine] the engine and back spinner end up correctly if you used a DLE 30 side carb [which are no longer made] but since i have one i tried it and found the plane was designed around a side carb and not the rear carb like the manual says.

But at least i fixed the problem and the plane is flying perfectly as of now. only has 50 flights in..
    Ona side note did notice better performance with a falcon 20x6 prop than the 19x8 i use normally on my 30's..

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi everyone:

Had a minor mishap with my MX2.. and been trying to figure otu which is the correct Red covering for this plane...

Is it True Red, Missile red, flame red??? Which red is it??

I'll greatly appreaciate the help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ultracote True Red

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536