Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > AutoGyros
Reload this Page >

Whirlybird Aviation is going out of business!

Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

Whirlybird Aviation is going out of business!

Old 06-04-2013, 05:28 AM
jodini
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whirlybird Aviation is going out of business!

Dave and I want to thank everyone for their support and friendship. It's been a fun few years but it's time to close the doors.

So after July 1st,2013 we will not be sending out anymore plans, kits or support. I have 2 PCA-2 kits left and when they are gone, they are gone. Plans still can be ordered thru me till July 1st. We discourage piracy and duplication so if you want a plan, please order it this month. Rich of course will be selling his line of plans (RPG and ect) so those can be purchased thru him.

Thanks again for everyone's purchases. Hope you keep those blades spinning!

Joe Cole
Whirlybird Aviation US Rep
[email protected]
Old 03-12-2014, 08:17 PM
imsofaman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Whirlybird is BACK!

We are back in business guys!!

Whirlybirdgryos is doing a ten kit run. We are back.....Joe Cole had done such a wonderful job for me. Once he left....I closed shop.

I had a great idea, since so many were scared off by fabricating their own blades. I hated seeing you guys struggle. So......this time around, the kit will include: Laser cut parts, G10 plates, 2 page plan set, 3 finished rotor blades. (You cover yourself).

How does that sound? Kits will be ordered, not sure how long it will take to receive them.

Website coming soon with pay pal buttons on it. We will offer replacement parts eventually. Looking to make your building experience easier. The sight will have plans or short kit with

Dave
Whirlybird Gyros

[email protected]

Last edited by imsofaman; 03-13-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:56 AM
colmo-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi dave. Can I Order a large DAG now?
Old 12-12-2014, 09:50 AM
imsofaman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jodini
Dave and I want to thank everyone for their support and friendship. It's been a fun few years but it's time to close the doors.

So after July 1st,2013 we will not be sending out anymore plans, kits or support. I have 2 PCA-2 kits left and when they are gone, they are gone. Plans still can be ordered thru me till July 1st. We discourage piracy and duplication so if you want a plan, please order it this month. Rich of course will be selling his line of plans (RPG and ect) so those can be purchased thru him.

Thanks again for everyone's purchases. Hope you keep those blades spinning!

Joe Cole
[email protected]

I am still kicking boys! I have 5 short kit pre order spots left. They have gone faster than I had imagined.

My web page www.whirlybirdaviation.com is up and running.....all plans are still there. Working on new ones. Cool stuff is on the back burner!!!!

www.whirlybirdaviation.com

Dave