Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > AutoGyros
Reload this Page >

2007 Toledo Weak Signals R/C Expo

Community
Search
Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

2007 Toledo Weak Signals R/C Expo

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 10:38 PM
AeroBalsa Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Toledo Weak Signals R/C Expo

Hey all,

It's Sunday night and I just returned from Toledo... What a great show!!! Like I said to some of the modelers who stopped by my booth, what's not to like about a show like this one?!?!?!

I had a total of 7 autogyro models on display in my booth, including a PT Profile and a PT25, a G3PO with prerotation and a BEGi, a GWS Slow Stick with Ari's dual rotor conversion on it (which has been retrofitted with my new 1-1/8" SG6042 rotor blade stock ), a DAG-1 from Surace Aviation, an LA Heli Rotorshape retrofitted with a set of my 1-1/2" blades , and finally (and even though it's not available anymore) a show-display version of the original PT Gyro that was designed for the Norvell .074.

Thanks to all who stopped by my booth talk "gyros" and also those who graciously contributed models for the show (inlcuding friend and fellow pilot, Pete Frankenthal). And thanks to all the happy modelers who now own a new kit or set of rotor blades!

If ya didn't make it there, ya missed a good one! Plan now for attending the '08 show!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53861.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	665615   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw73150.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	665616  
Old 05-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Riterudder
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Toledo Weak Signals R/C Expo

This was the first time i have been to this one. Just one word WOW!!! Lots to see and talk about.I had to buy a set of blades for my Dag1. I got alot of info from you Mike.Thanks
Maybe 2008 show???