Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > AutoGyros
Reload this Page >

Back from iHobby Expo...

Community
Search
Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

Back from iHobby Expo...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 09:05 PM
AeroBalsa Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back from iHobby Expo...

All,

I just returned from the iHobby Expo. What a great show! Cool stuff everywhere. Thanks to RC Universe for the nice pic and for writing a nice blurb about my booth and the autogyros on display. Here is what John wrote in his post #4:

"Aero Balsa is right next door with their unique and interesting line of RC auto gyro kits. Offerings include models designed for either glow or electric, and all are easy to fly in spite of their odd appearance. While auto gyro's look very much like a helicopter, they fly like an airplane. Unlike most airplanes however, an auto gyro can hover motionless in a light breeze and descend vertically much like a helicopter while the pilot controls it like an airplane."

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6514312/tm.htm

You need to be at the show next year! Watch for the announcements and plan for it. Hope to see you there!