Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Banggood.com
Reload this Page >

Be careful when dealing with Banggood.com

Notices
Banggood.com We provide the latest and highest quality products with the best prices for all RC hobbies. This includes RC helicopters, multi-rotor, RC airplanes, RC Boats and RC cars.

Be careful when dealing with Banggood.com

Old 01-29-2016, 01:13 AM
8MILLSNIPER007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be careful when dealing with Banggood.com

This is just fyi, I am in no way trying to put said company down. I have ordered from them over ten separate times. Eight of these orders were missing items that I paid for. Don't bother to pay for the expiated shipping as it is a waste of money. on several occasions it has taken up to 50 days for my items to arrive. Banggood claims that they have a 20-25 day max delivery time (business days) So after waiting well past this and thinking my order was lost, I contacted them and was basically told to wait another few weeks and that they would do nothing else at this time. That was 36 working days into my order. After going through this many times with them and then only to find that they only shipped half my order so now it's going to take another two months to get the rest of what I paid for. They still owe me from my last order that has never arrived, I just gave up and counted my losses and learned a lesson. These people will no longer be getting my business and I caution anyone who does order from them to do so at your own risk.
Old 01-29-2016, 05:28 AM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

When I saw the name "Banggood", that said it all for me, sound like from your experience with them .
my suspicions were right. Not a very good name for a company, but that just my opinion. Good luck,
looks like you are going to need it.
Old 01-29-2016, 04:11 PM
8MILLSNIPER007

Thanks Bill, I might not post on here very often but I have been a RCU member for many years now and I just don't want to see anymore people get screwed over like I have been from them. I gave up on trying to get my items I purchased, just going to walk away a take it as a lessoned learned. I am not one to complain, I am just simply trying to look out for and warn my fellow hobbyist.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:11 AM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Maybe an email to the moderators, I don't know why they allowed this company to have their
own unique thread section here on RCU unless Banggood made a hefty contribution to get it.
I would still let the moderators know of your experience, maybe they can get some action out
of them. Nothing ventured nothing gained!!!!!!!!!!

I know myself that being retired now every dollar I spend in this hobby can't be wasted or given to
a company that doesn't deliver.............

Nuff Said

Last edited by Bill Diedrich; 01-30-2016 at 05:14 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:44 AM
ASPHALTPILOT

Had the same problem once is enough
I don't post ether I read a lot and learn.

Last edited by ASPHALTPILOT; 01-31-2016 at 03:46 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:32 PM
8MILLSNIPER007

Originally Posted by Bill Diedrich
Maybe an email to the moderators, I don't know why they allowed this company to have their
own unique thread section here on RCU unless Banggood made a hefty contribution to get it.
I would still let the moderators know of your experience, maybe they can get some action out
of them. Nothing ventured nothing gained!!!!!!!!!!

I know myself that being retired now every dollar I spend in this hobby can't be wasted or given to
a company that doesn't deliver.............

Nuff Said
Bill, that is actually not a bad idea, I will see if I can get ahold of the moderator and let him/her know what this company is up to. To be honest I am surprised the Banggood has not spoken up but rather they choose to ignore what is being said. I suppose that speaks volumes in itself doesn't it?
Old 02-05-2016, 06:37 PM
8MILLSNIPER007

I cant seem to find out who the moderator is for this forum
Old 02-15-2016, 08:26 AM
stegl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's all called advertising dollars .