Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Good Source Various Pre-made Banana/Battery Plug Adapters Used With Universal Chargers?

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Good Source Various Pre-made Banana/Battery Plug Adapters Used With Universal Chargers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 AM
tennessee_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Source Various Pre-made Banana/Battery Plug Adapters Used With Universal Chargers?

Newbie, I have a HItech X4 four port universal charger with female banana plug outputs. Need to find a source for various premade plugs/adapters with male banana plugsattached to wires to charge the various types of battery packplugs found in the RChobby.

I will be charging Spectrum and Futabareceiver & transmitter packswith 1700 mAh NiMH AA eNeloop's (6V & 12V packs)plus E-Flite3S 11.1V 3200mAhLiPo's for starters.Would appreciate recommendations on other battery charger adapters I might get just tohave on hand that would typically be used in the RChobby?

The X4 charger handles NiCd/NiMH, Li-ion, LiPo. LiFe and Pb batteries. Are there any additional or unique adapters for charging that I should get to complete my "kit".

Can anyone help?

Thank you.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:38 PM
tennessee_

Default RE: Good Source Various Pre-made Banana/Battery Plug Adapters Used With Universal Chargers?

I ordered 2 of these multi-cables from progressiverc, 18 different connectors on one feed lead, looks good for starters to me: http://www.progressiverc.com/index.p...62c67e558e6a1e
Old 03-25-2011, 01:38 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: Good Source Various Pre-made Banana/Battery Plug Adapters Used With Universal Chargers?

Your links not working

Powerpoles (I need a source for these in heavy gauge as well)
Dean's Many shops have these
Traxxas Some shops have these
Tamiya Many shops have these
Alligator clamps Many shops have these
Old 03-25-2011, 01:43 PM
tennessee_

ORIGINAL: guver

Your links not working

Powerpoles (I need a source for these in heavy gauge as well)
Dean's Many shops have these
Traxxas Some shops have these
Tamiya Many shops have these
Alligator clamps Many shops have these
Link corrected.

I have been told by several folks that progressive rc is great to deal with.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:03 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Yep, David is tops.

ps. I don't know what looks worse, that single connector or my box of connectors.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:25 PM
tennessee_

The progressive rc multi-cable looks very cool to me, hope it's not problematical?
Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Blewis

I have the same charger and the multi adapters as well, they seem to have every imaginable combination, however there is not a female adapter for the spectrum TX lipo's. Where can I get this?

Last edited by Blewis; 04-05-2015 at 12:31 PM.