Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Simple Circuit Extends Battery Charge - Longer Running Times for Your RC Model

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Simple Circuit Extends Battery Charge - Longer Running Times for Your RC Model

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 02:24 AM
CaptainJack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simple Circuit Extends Battery Charge - Longer Running Times for Your RC Model

Hello everyone,

Now is the time to bring some new technology into our RC hobby.

How would you like to extend the running time of your electric RC Model using the same battery and motor? How does a 2X longer running time sound to you? How about 3X, or 4X, or 8X?

Well, this is possible now! It be done now using a small, simple circuit between your battery and motor, or esc.

Over the past 15 years, I have been studying methods that extend battery life in electric circuits. It's time to share what I have found.

At the current time, this device cannot be purchased commercially.
However, it can be homemade fairly easily.

My hopes are that this forum will be used to design, refine, and test the device; so that we may all benefit.

What is this device? It can be called many names, and there are several different configurations. A good start would be:

The Joule Thief

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...gc.r_pw.&cad=b
A much better device is called:

The Gabriel Device

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10518.0

http://pesn.com/2011/03/20/9501793_T...evice__Part_1/

Testing has not been done, and testing must be done with LIPO batteries. This could be dangerous if proper precautions are not taken. However, I am sure that there are several persons on this forum capable of success.

Now I am going to ask you to open your mind a bit.

These devices draw their energy from the 'energy' that is all around us.
An invisible energy that is always there, and always everywhere.

Unfortunately, you were never taught about this energy, even if you are an electrical engineer.

These circuits and the methods to make them are not new.
Many persons in the past have discovered a way to tap into the 'energy' that is all around us called: 'zero point energy', or 'ether energy', or 'orgone energy', or 'back emf', or 'cold electricity'.

In a nutshell, a circuit or motor taps into the zero point energy in this manner:
Picture a transformer, perhaps even a smaller one like the one inside the wall plug that charges your cell phone. When you plug the charger in the wall socket, the transformer inside the charger energizes, and a magnetic field is created. Then, when you pull the charger off the wall, it loses power, and the magnetic field collapses.
Now, when the magnetic field collapses it pulls a bit of zero point energy out of our universe, and deposits the energy into the collapsing magnetic field. This adds extra power to the circuit. The circuit and transformer must be arranged in a certain way, and power must be pulsed into the transformer to force it to continuously collect the zero point energy.

Is perpetual motion impossible? I don't know, but this idea distracts one from the real truth: That there exists a form of energy that is completely free and available to everyone, everywhere. And it has nothing to do with perpetual motion.

> For more inspiration: If you want to be absolutely astonished, and captivated; then download this free ebook report which list many, many, free energy devices:

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKBook.html

There are also some pure mechanical ways to get overunity.
(Be sure to check out sections 4-16 and 4-23 of the report - there are links to videos there - very interesting)

Can we power our RC models on Hydrogen? Why not?
Have a look at this real Jeep CJ7 that gets 120MPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcqeQFgPs5o

We may not be allowed to power our cars on pure zero point energy just yet, but we CAN power our RC Models!
Old 05-05-2011, 03:12 AM
rcairflr
My Feedback: (44)

Default RE: Simple Circuit Extends Battery Charge - Longer Running Times for Your RC Model

I'm sorry, but I can't open my mind that far. Smells like snake oil to me.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:33 AM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: Simple Circuit Extends Battery Charge - Longer Running Times for Your RC Model

I checked the date of the OP, seems it is 35 days late. :-)
Old 05-05-2011, 08:05 AM
ALWAYSPDG
My Feedback: (1)

I agree, pure snake oil!!! Does this sound like a bunch of @&@%%@ to me! Free energy, yeah right.

mike
Old 05-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Howard
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Einstein struggled with understanding gravity and left the world with that work very much unfinished. Perhaps you should pick up where he left off. I watched the youtube video on the electric jeep and much to my surprise when I played it backwards it made gasoline.

Howard
Old 05-05-2011, 10:42 AM
hookedonrc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the advice, but I am in the final stages of testing my cold fusion battery pack. So far it is going well.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:45 PM
drumbum
My Feedback: (1)

sounds excellent. I like people that think out of the box. good thing there are plenty or we would still be rubbing sticks together to stay warm.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:59 PM
CaptainJack

Wow. So much negativity on this subject.

How are we 'ever' going to change the current energy monopoly with this type of attitude?

Unfortunately, this knowledge has 'always' been viciously suppressed, at ALL costs.

The suppression of this knowledge includes nothing short of brainwashing the general public.
This is how they do it: We are all taught from early childhood that 'perpetual motion' is impossible. This supplants an idea in our heads that there is no other form of energy except what is currently offered to the public.

In fact, people will fight and defend that which they have been programmed. They simply cannot accept the notion of 'free energy'. Isn't that odd?

Perpetual motion may or may not be impossible, but this idea distracts one from the Real
Truth: That there exists a form of energy that is completely free and available to
everyone, everywhere. And it has 'Nothing' to do with perpetual motion.

To those who jump at unbelief:

Overcome your programming, even if it means fusing your neural net.

READ and STUDY.

How about making a device before you become the skeptic?
At least make the Joule Thief, it's easy enough. Read what others have to say about the Joule Thief - it works.

You were never taught about this 'cold electricity'. This 'dark matter' energy that actually makes the entire circuit cold the more it is used.
'This electricity' runs on the 'outside' of the wires. In fact, it has been demonstrated that this cold electricity will continue to travel down the wire even if the wire is severed and a pane of glass is inserted between the severed points.

So no. You were NOT taught about this this particular energy, or it's properties. 'Especially', if you attended a government sponsored institute of education.

Have a good look at that free energy eBook report again.
There are hundreds of devices, designed by hundreds of people, all using similar methods to tap the cold electricity/zero point energy. Some of these inventors go back 100 years.
So all of them say that they found a way to get free energy from collapsing fields. And 'all' of them are liars?
You don't see an unlikely coincidence here?
You don't see a red flag here?

Then there's the recent people that have testified that they 'are' getting overunity with these types of devices. Again, are they 'all' lairs?
Just research what those who have built the Joule Thief have to say.
They say it works.

The people at overunity.com are also having success with the Gabriel Device. There are MANY people over at overunity.com that are electrical engineers - Are they all liars too?

Did you even read the free energy report yet? I don't see how you could have read it so fast.
Then obviously, you have not even found about such things as the 'earth battery' and so many others.

No one is going to ask you for money.
I don't want your money. The author of the eBook doesn't want your money either.
Yes, hard to believe in this day and age, huh?

This is a picture of a purely mechanical way to achieve 147% overunity.
Can you figure it out? The owner of the free energy site, the author of the free energy ebook; says this is the 'only' device in the ebook that he cannot begin to understand.
This device is called the Jerzy Zbikowski device. It can be referenced at section 4-15 of the eBook.

View a video of an actual Jerzy Zbikowski device here:
http://www.focus.pl/video/film/perpetuum-mobile/

This would be an interesting drive for an RC airplane, car, or boat. Wouldn't it?
Please build it before you report negatively.

Here's another purely mechanical overunity device. It's called the Veljko Milkovic Pendulum

Visit the website here:
http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html

We can actually change the world, one little RC model at a time. Do you understand?

This discussion also continues here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1434665
Old 05-16-2011, 04:16 PM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And people wonder why an education is valuable.
John
Old 05-17-2011, 06:42 AM
bgosselin

I'll comment on the "collapsing field" thing...
Most electronic devices contain some sort of transformer (which are two coils magnetically coupled). These work off the principle of expandingand collapsingfields. Nothing magical. In the primary coil of a transformer, the magnetic field (flux) expands and collapses in proportion to the AC voltage applied. These expanding/collapsing lines of flux also "cut" across the secondary coil of the transformer, which induces an AC voltage which is proportional to the ratio of the number of wire turns of the primary and secondary coils. If you just had a an expanding field, the transformer would not work. It takes repeating expanding and collapsing of the field to make it function. Period.
With transformers, you can step the voltage up or down depending on your needs. However, when you step up the voltage on the secondary, you are also drawing more current on the primary. This is because the transformer will output the same power as it pulls in. So, for example, if we have a transformer with a P:S turns ratio of 5:1, applying 120vAC on the primary will result in 600v on the secondary. If a load on the secondary draws 2A, the primary will draw 10A. As you can see, the voltage is stepped up from P to S, but the current is steppeddownby the same amount from P to S. In effect, the power in = power out. So, there is no "free" energy here. As a matter of fact, a transformer is not 100% efficient due to eddy currents in the core, stray flux losses, and wire resistance, so the amount of usable power in the output will always be less than the drawn power on the input. No matter how you set it up to step up voltage or step down voltage, you aren't gaining free power.
And if that's not enough of an explanation, collapsing fields are used all the time in other circuits. Many switching power supplies use a single coil in boost or buck configuration to increase or reduce the voltage to the load. But even here, power out = power in (minus any losses). And these too must also use the expandingandcollapsing magnetic fields. But for these devices, the explanding and collapsing magnetic fields act on the single coil.

You can also test this yourself. Just go to an electronics shop and pick up a coil rated for 15 to 20 Henrys. Then, apply a 12v battery to the leads and let it sit for a couple of seconds. Then, while holding both leads with your fingers, remove the battery. Enjoy the result.
And the chain diagram in your last post would NOT be useful for R/C. I see what is going on and there is nothing being gained. Speed may be increased 147%, but the torque required would be larger for a net gain of zero, zip, nadda. As a matter of fact, there aremorelosses due to all the added moving parts. Not to mention the weight of such a contraption would not be ideal for any R/C use. So, even if it did provide 147% output over unity, those disadvantages would override the single (nonexistent) advantage and make it unsuitable.
The only argument for free energy is the energy derived from the sun. It's not technically "free" depending on how you look at it, but it doesn't cost us money other than the initial outlay for the solar equipment.
So, judging from those two example alone, I can reasonably assume that the rest of your "free energy" examples are crap, and I will not waste any more of my time in reading your drivel - I've wasted enough this response. That's 5 minutes I'll never get back, so I guess you can call that "free time" I gave to you.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:18 AM
JNorton

Very concise and logical response - you spent more time than I would have with this nonsense. The scary part is that people will believe this unmitigated clap trap.
John
Old 05-17-2011, 09:14 AM
bgosselin

Thanks! I did it more for the people who might otherwise fall for it, or at least hesitate wondering if it was real. Con-artists are very skilled in making people believe something, and they throw in just enough technical jargon to sound legitimate to a lay person. The OP says he is not trying to sell anything, but I am willing to bet that somewhere along the way, this scheme will eventually ask the reader to open their wallet...
Old 05-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Andrew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: JNorton

Very concise and logical response -

Agreed - and well spoken.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!!

andrew
Old 05-17-2011, 10:34 AM
dant-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

Yea thanks!!

And just when I thought I found a person where I could unload a gross of flux capacitors I
picked up at the Moon Base Alpha parts auction a few months back (lunar months of course).

Dan
Old 05-17-2011, 02:58 PM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Have you ever heard of Meganegacycles? That is frequencies of less than 0 CPS.
They make devices work backwards. If you need a refrigerator you just hook it up to your oven. Or if you need an oven hook it up to your refrigerator.
There are many other uses. For instance hook them up to an electric shaver and grow hair!
Just PM me and I can tell you where you can get one of the generators for a price. Just remember you will have to reverse the direction of your motor to drive it.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:15 PM
JNorton

Gawd - CPS - now I know there's someone as old as I am. You forgot to say it must be powered by those flux capacitors.
John
Old 05-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

And they walk among us and vote.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:14 PM
JNorton

And that is the scariest part ever. Kids feeling science is only for nerds. Not having any comprehension of physics. To them anything is possible because they have no basic understanding of the principles that govern the universe. If something is not what they choose to believe - it's an opinion - even if it violates the law of conservaton etc.
John
Old 06-15-2011, 01:28 AM
Altered1

Sounds like a similar concept for gasoline that was around in the 80's... a fuel polariser.... they made a great fridge magnet.