Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Venom Lipo's

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 12:10 PM
ts99ad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Venom Lipo's

I 'm about to purchase 2 - 3s 5000m Venom Lipo's. I adimtitly do not know much about LIPO's, but Ihad read a topic that mentioned A and B Lipo's. Are Venom's A class or B class Lipo's?

Thank you in advance.

TS

Old 09-08-2011, 07:30 AM
RC_Eflyer
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Venom Lipo's

Venom packs only use A - grade cells. I have tested the B-grade cells from our manufacturing partners and they never hold up. Besides its not worth the extra money we might make on a pack for the bad press we'd receive.

All Venom batteries include our Lifetime Replacement Plan, which will replace a pack free of charge for the first year of ownership, and provide a discount on a pack older than a year.

Plus you get Venom Forum support.

Paul Susbauer
Product Manager
Venom Group International
Old 09-20-2011, 06:36 PM
JIMMY1988DD
Banned

Default RE: Venom Lipo's

Hello,everyone!I'm new here.I want to tell you a funny story:George comes from school on the first of September. "George, how did you like your new teacher?" asked his mother. "I didn't like her, Mother, because she said that three and three were six and then she said that two and four were six too....."

Ads by Google