Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

EASY to use battery charger?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 AM
redliner140

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EASY to use battery charger?

Need a VERY EASY to use programmable charger for 1s-6s lipo, life, nimh, nicd. I have a icharger that I can't figure out how to program. I need the easiest programmable charger ever. Thanks
Old 11-05-2011, 08:03 AM
dasintex
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: EASY to use battery charger?

Look at the FMA Cell Pro Multi 4 http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...lpro-Multi4_76
Old 11-05-2011, 08:11 AM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Which parts would you like programmable? Knowing this may make it easier to recommend the simplest one.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:09 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dasintex

Look at the FMA Cell Pro Multi 4 http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...lpro-Multi4_76

the Multi4 will not do 6s which is a requirement of the OP, the PowerLab 6 or 8 will and is a very easy to use programmable charger.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
aghost
My Feedback: (13)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thunder AC6. Find it on Amazon and various hobby sites.

Brian
Old 11-15-2011, 01:49 AM
edfman

As far as easy to use goes i think the Accucel 6 is both easy to use, accurate and fairly inexpensive. I have had mine for 3 years and i'm still using it. I have upgraded to a higher amp icharger but i still use the accucel
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=7028
Old 11-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Highflight
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: redliner140

Need a VERY EASY to use programmable charger for 1s-6s lipo, life, nimh, nicd. I have a icharger that I can't figure out how to program. I need the easiest programmable charger ever. Thanks
If a "one button" charger is what you want, then you may be working against your own self interest.
Now that there are several different battery chemistries in common use, you have to accept that each of those chemistries require different methods of charging and maintenance to get the most out of them. The days are long gone when Nicads were the only game in town and there were plenty of one-button chargers.

You have an iCharger (which model doesn't matter) which is one of the very best out there. It does all chemistries and it does them all very well.
Your problem isn't likely how to actually use the charger, but how to set the various parameters for the various batteries you want to charge. But once you learn that, and do it the first time, it will come easy to you from then on.
So find a fellow club member who has an iCharger and let them walk you through it until you feel comfortable with it.

The iCharger sitting on your bench right now is one of the best, so I wouldn't be looking anywhere else for something that might be a simple to program "universal" charger that won't compare to your iCharger.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:44 AM
edfman

I didnt realise that you have na icharger. The ichargers are top of the line and simply awesome. spend some time working out how all the menues work. even if you take it to your club and ask someone to expalin it .