Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Super Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 03:05 PM
guitarob16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What fast charger do you use???

I have the hobbico quick field charger. I like its ability to charge a wide range of batteries. I also like the beeping noises and blinking it does when its finished or when theres a problem. I think it's an overall good fast charger for the $50 price.
Old 10-13-2003, 09:40 AM
hlallen867
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Super Turbo

I use the ACE FFC charger it works just fine no fuss just plug it in and turn it on when the red lights go off your done. I'm looking for another one if anyone is looking to sell it.
Old 10-18-2003, 07:47 AM
tashley
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: Super Turbo

Dymond Super Turbo for all my ni-cad and nimh electric packs...Plantraco for all my li-polys...Sirius Pro Charge for my field charger.

Tom
Old 11-03-2003, 04:57 PM
HLC-RCU

Default RE: <span class=

I have a Dymond Super Turbo Charger. The most batteries that I have tried to charge are 16 3000mha NiMH. I have and had the following problems pror to attempting to charge the 16 pack.

I have problems with the Subtract Switch...works sometime sometime not. The Charger does not read the battery voltage properly and lately does not charge batteries. I have had the charger less than a year. I have contacted Dymond.