Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Cermark Issues

Old 09-25-2012, 11:24 AM
gsmith6879
My Feedback: (37)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Cermark Issues

Until recently I have gotten good service out of Cermark. I recommended them to a fellow modeller and he is having some problems getting a replacement for a bad battery he got last month. He has sent numerous emails and I just tried to call them and got no answer and no way to leave a message. Here is the issue in his words:

"I thought you should know the issues I've had with Cermark. I appreciate your recommendation but you may want to reconsider in the future.

I ordered three battery packs early August for my B-25. The 6.0 volt (1650mha) packs conditioned just fine and are working well. The 9.6 volt (1650 mha) pack on the other hand would not condition. My first cycle only brought the pack to 1100mha. The second and third would only work up to 200mha. I called Cermark and discussed the issue and recommended discharging and charging again. 200 mha again. After numerous emails and no responses, I mailed the battery pack back with a copy of the invoice requesting a new pack. To date, after two additional emails, no response. I'm ordering a new pack from hangtime hobbies and going on down the road."

Is this just a fluke or is Cermark having some issues?