Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Which transmitter & battery pack to use?

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Which transmitter & battery pack to use?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Mr. Mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which transmitter & battery pack to use?

New Member: Recently purchased not one but 2 new QS 8006 heli's. Problem is fly time very short & poor quality transmitters.
Several years back (way back) purchased new Aero Sport 4 channel transmitter & servos to build a new plane. Tried to charge the Ni-Cad pack but does not show a full charge. Here's the questions: (1) Stick with the original QS transmitter & install a new battery pack (ie Lipo?)
OR (2) Use the better made/better controlsAero Sport Transmitter (72 MHz band width only) & install either a new Ni-Cad pack or Nimh battery pack? The answer may be pure and simple depending on the transmission of bandwidth in that the QS8006may not respond to the AeroSport transmitter which would rule out the possibilty of even buying a new battery pack for the AeroSport. At this point, I just need some straight talk as to what I should do.
Thanks
Mr. Mac.