Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

XT60 to banana plug adapter

I have a boat with XT60 connectors and a car with banana plugs. The boat and car both run on 7.2v batteries. With my car, I have a 3800 mAh NiMH battery and a 5000 mAH Lipo. My boat only has an 1100 mAh battery. The Lipo might be too much for the boat, but the 3800 mAH NiMH battery would probably be great. I would rather just use an adapter than cut the old XT60 plugs off and solder banana plugs on. I could also connect the adapter to the banana plug on my charger, which would give me a batter/faster way to charge my 1100 mAh battery. Does anybody know if such an adapter exists?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: XT60 to banana plug adapter

Click
    It's late here so i don't know if your looking for male or female ends. But there is adaptors out there.
    Sorry officer i thought the speed limit only applied to people with driving licenses.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: XT60 to banana plug adapter

Bad description on my part... in looking for a better description, I found what I needed. What I'm calling "bullet" is also called an XMT 4mm. I also realized that it was the make end, not the female end that I needed... confusing with this connector as if you look at the plastic, the connector looks female, but if you look at the actual connectors, you see that the connector is male.