Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

XT60 to banana plug adapter

Old 06-23-2013, 01:50 PM
jcjrogers

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default XT60 to banana plug adapter

I have a boat with XT60 connectors and a car with banana plugs. The boat and car both run on 7.2v batteries. With my car, I have a 3800 mAh NiMH battery and a 5000 mAH Lipo. My boat only has an 1100 mAh battery. The Lipo might be too much for the boat, but the 3800 mAH NiMH battery would probably be great. I would rather just use an adapter than cut the old XT60 plugs off and solder banana plugs on. I could also connect the adapter to the banana plug on my charger, which would give me a batter/faster way to charge my 1100 mAh battery. Does anybody know if such an adapter exists?
Old 06-23-2013, 02:49 PM
trax de max

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: XT60 to banana plug adapter

[link=http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LNCWTM]Click[/link]
It's late here so i don't know if your looking for male or female ends. But there is adaptors out there.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:09 PM
jcjrogers

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: XT60 to banana plug adapter

Bad description on my part... in looking for a better description, I found what I needed. What I'm calling "bullet" is also called an XMT 4mm. I also realized that it was the make end, not the female end that I needed... confusing with this connector as if you look at the plastic, the connector looks female, but if you look at the actual connectors, you see that the connector is male.

Search this Thread