Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Vista Quad Charger Q6320 AC Help

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Vista Quad Charger Q6320 AC Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 11:41 AM
secret_squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vista Quad Charger Q6320 AC Help

Hi all,

Is anyone using this charger to charge NiCds / NiMHs. Everything I have read is people charging LiPos. I think I keep getting a lot of false positives with this charger and I am not sure I am using it right. The directions leave a lot to the imagination. I am confused between the Aut and Man charges. What is the difference? Is one better than the other for NiCd / NiMHs? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone raves about this charger, I just don't trust it yet.

Thanks,
Dan
Old 06-26-2014, 11:27 AM
chuckk2

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What in the world is a "False Positive"?
Since my experience with this charger is mainly with Lipos, I'd not venture an opinion on the auto vs. manual settings or results for
NiCad or NMIH batteries.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:30 PM
secret_squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckk2
What in the world is a "False Positive"?
Since my experience with this charger is mainly with Lipos, I'd not venture an opinion on the auto vs. manual settings or results for
NiCad or NMIH batteries.
Sorry. I meant false peaks. I have figured out the auto vs manual settings. I am using the default peak detection settings. Anyone else getting better results (less false peaks) with peak detection settings other than the default?

Thanks,
Dan