Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

B6AC charger: Can't save settings

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

B6AC charger: Can't save settings

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Jack_K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B6AC charger: Can't save settings

I have an iMax B6AC charger and I'm trying to set up a discharge/charge program. I get all the setting set for NiMh 4-cell pack and scroll down to Save Data. Once at Save Data I press the Start Button and it goes to Program 1. I can change the program number, but I can't get it to accept the fact that I have NiMh and not LiPo batteries.

If I then scroll down to Load Data it shows LiPo batteries in Program 1.

So, how do I save and load data? The owner's manual is very confusing.

Jack
Old 02-14-2015, 12:14 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Get to the readout "PROGRAM SELECT SAVE DATA"...press Start. You will now see "SAVE [01]" ...select which slot (01, 02, 03, 04, or 05) you want to save in using the Inc./Dec. buttons; press Start. The type of battery will begin to flash...press Inc. until you see NiMH flashing. Press Start. Select Voltage...press Start. Select mAh using the Inc./Dec. buttons...press and hold the start button to save, you should see "NiMh CHARGE At*" with the asterisk flashing, press Start button. The "CUR LIMIT" amp value will be flashing. Select the amperage you want to charge at. Push and hold Start button one last time. You will now get a "SAVE" message and three dots appearing one by one.

Last edited by RustyUs; 02-14-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-14-2015, 12:43 PM
Jack_K

I did that, but it still says it's a LiPo battery when I do the Load Data.
Old 02-14-2015, 01:45 PM
Jack_K

OK. I finally understand. Thanks a bunch.

Jack