Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Lipo battery charger

Old 06-03-2015, 07:20 PM
ZombieDuck

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Lipo battery charger

Im thinking about getting the dynamite prophet precept 80w .01A-6A charger for my SPC 5000mah 40c 2s lipos my local hobby shop has them for 50 bucks which is about all I have to spend on a charger. Is that a good charger for the money and how long you think the charge time on the batterys would be.

Link for chargerhttp://www.horizonhobby.com/DYNC2015?KPID=DYNC2015&kpid=DYNC2015&CAWELAID=320011980000126463&CAGPSPN=pla%26catargetid=320011980000166150%26cade vice=m&gclid=CPPr3aiK9cUCFYYXHwodCCYAeQ
Old 06-04-2015, 03:22 PM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

That Dynamite Prophet Precept is right on par with other 80w chargers out there. Again, for $50, it's in the same price range as anything else out there (80w chargers). Just make sure it has a storage charge function as I think that would make great charger for general use. I would look at some reviews for the Prophet Precept, but I just took a quick glance at it, and it seems to be the same type of four button charger that I use.

Charging a 5000mah pack at 5amps would take roughly an hour to charge the LiPo battery if it's almost fully drained down somewhere close to 3.2v per cell. It will take a little longer to charge, but highly recommended, if you balance the battery also. Most of the time I crank up my charger to 6 amps (that's all she got) when charging my LiPo packs.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Bredinlio

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Lipo is a short way of saying Lithium Polymer batteries. These batteries are known for their exceptional boost discharge capabilities. In this guide I will keep the best lipo chargers for various applications and budgets. If you want to learn more, I would like to suggest you read this site, which is everything you need to know about Lipo balance chargers to understand some of the concepts I discuss.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:53 PM
heads-up

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I got a deal recently on this battery charger, $43 and does Hv batteries and is AC/DC powered: https://hyperion-world.com/en/p11149...x150ad-p-14091
Old 09-25-2017, 04:47 PM
ChopDrifter

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

nice

Search this Thread