Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Tenergy TB6AC+80W Help needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 04:08 PM
MarkinMn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tenergy TB6AC+80W Help needed

Anyone else with this charger and not find that the manual doesn't match the Option choices on the unit?

Supposedly I can SAVE and LOAD user settings, like for a NiMH I'm attempting to charge. I want to (according to the manual) set it to a NiMH, 2000mah pack, .1 charge rate and charge mode as Auto for starters. I cannot find a Save or Load option anywhere especially via what the manual states. My only option so far is manual mode, set to NiMH and the charge rate.

Either the manual is wrong, or the firmware is different and or missing options.

If someone has this figured out I'd appreciate some help on it. A YouTube video I found even shows it working, but not for me.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-25-2016, 06:22 PM
MarkinMn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkinMn
Anyone else with this charger and not find that the manual doesn't match the Option choices on the unit?

Supposedly I can SAVE and LOAD user settings, like for a NiMH I'm attempting to charge. I want to (according to the manual) set it to a NiMH, 2000mah pack, .1 charge rate and charge mode as Auto for starters. I cannot find a Save or Load option anywhere especially via what the manual states. My only option so far is manual mode, set to NiMH and the charge rate.

Either the manual is wrong, or the firmware is different and or missing options.

If someone has this figured out I'd appreciate some help on it. A YouTube video I found even shows it working, but not for me.

Thanks in advance.

I actually got a response back from Tenergy within 30 minutes which was totally unexpected. I have apparently one of the 'early' shipped units so there are some descrepancies between function and implied instructions in the manual. Charging a NiMH, there is no way to set it to 'Auto' mode even though loading a previously used setting will show 'Auto', it will always revert to 'Man', just ignore it. It will charge the pack until full and stop charging.