Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

ISDT SC 620 Smart Charger

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 03:22 AM
vivekbali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down ISDT SC 620 Smart Charger

What a farse this charger turned out to be :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3ypOuVxL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVE0MqIHvk

HobbyKing was quick to refund me the entire money and further when i contacted the ISDT company for help on replacement hardware, they said its too expensive to ship... lol.

Beware, dont buy this charger... chances are it may not work. Hobbyking was good enough to refund, but may not always happen by other vendors. So don't waste time and efforts.

cheers
Old 10-27-2016, 11:13 AM
Fo Sho

Yeah I got one and had to return it as well. That stinks. Next time try Azmyth Music Tech

Last edited by Fo Sho; 10-29-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:37 PM
scott36
My Feedback: (54)

I and a friend of mine both have this charger (both from Hobby King to) and we love them. never heard of any others having any problems with this charger, yes you can end up with a dud with ANY thing you buy, I bought the update cord for the 8.00 dollars and I was not going to make one and I bet the home made update cord is why the charger could not be updated to. I would buy this charge all over any time.
you got your money back, you should give this charge another go at it.