Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

12 V Supply to get rid of.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 05:17 AM
LJE4357
Banned
My Feedback: (74)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 V Supply to get rid of.

Does anyone out there need a Power Supply to run there chargers. About 6 years ago I purchased 10 of these to make Power Supply's to run chargers. I sold 8, and kept the 2 for myself. The one I made to keep is still going strong. I want to get rid of the last one. The output is rated 12 V DC, but can be adjusted to go to almost 13. The current is rated at 47 A. but can do about 50.
If anyone can use it, I'm asking $10 for it. plus the shipping, which I can ship flat rate.

I have a ton of stuff to get rid of, as like a lot of other modelers were all getting old, and the young blood just don't seem to be interested.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:51 AM
dasboata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LJE4357
Does anyone out there need a Power Supply to run there chargers. About 6 years ago I purchased 10 of these to make Power Supply's to run chargers. I sold 8, and kept the 2 for myself. The one I made to keep is still going strong. I want to get rid of the last one. The output is rated 12 V DC, but can be adjusted to go to almost 13. The current is rated at 47 A. but can do about 50.
If anyone can use it, I'm asking $10 for it. plus the shipping, which I can ship flat rate.

I have a ton of stuff to get rid of, as like a lot of other modelers were all getting old, and the young blood just don't seem to be interested.
can you send some pics to [email protected] plz !!