Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Hitec X1 mini Balance Charger Question

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Hitec X1 mini Balance Charger Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 04:08 AM
itgl72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec X1 mini Balance Charger Question

I have a question on the Hitec X1 mini Balance Charger I bought and have been using happily thus far. Can I connect a balance/parallel board to the Hitec X1 Mini Charger in order to simultaneously charge and balance 7.4V 2700mAh batteries or 7.4V 350mah 2S lipo batteries? I know you have to be within .04v of each other, and they have to be the same type of battery, just not sure from what I have read if it has the power to do so or some other limiting factor? I'm looking to purchase a board to connect to it so I can balance charge more batteries at once.

Anything else I should be aware of that may be commonly missed?
Old 06-02-2017, 05:54 AM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Try sending an e-mail to Hitec. Dan.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It can definitely do it but we do not recommend parallel boards with our chargers. They sometimes give random errors with our chargers as well.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:01 AM
stevebla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Xpress can you help with hitec charger question? please pm back if you get the time , left new post under chargers and batteries thanks