Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

HTRC C 240 lipo charger sound Sucks how to make it louder

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

HTRC C 240 lipo charger sound Sucks how to make it louder

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 03:24 AM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default HTRC C 240 lipo charger sound Hack

HTRC C240 duo charger. I can not hear the AUdio piezo when it completes the charge or the Battery break connection any insite on how to modify. or a better charger that won't break my account thank you.

Problem solved stay tuned for my resolution. And here it is

Last edited by fishycomics; 01-26-2019 at 06:39 AM.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:17 PM
fishycomics

Ordered a better buzzer will update when in
Old 01-27-2019, 11:50 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Besides your loss of hearing (just kidding), and charger's volume not being that great, how do you like the charger?
Old 01-28-2019, 12:25 PM
fishycomics

Originally Posted by RustyUs
Besides your loss of hearing (just kidding), and charger's volume not being that great, how do you like the charger?
Lol:

Not a bad charger at all identical to my other one the tb6 by tenergy since I needed a dual charger if I were to enjoy my Arrma tailon 6s fun that is why I got it as well to get a better sounding one. well guess the sound was my only issue if asked. and soon to be fixed. thanks RustyUs I love it. best 62.00 spent.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:57 PM
fishycomics

PB charging a battery booster, working out quite well, I have ordered a peizo buzzer and picked the wrong seller, he finally shipped it after disputing, never forgotten about the mod. I am enjoying the charger, and did my first two bat charge of 11.1V I just keep by the charger and when it's silent I check to see if its done Lol. due to no sound again Huh can;t hear ya lol
Old 03-07-2019, 04:47 PM
fishycomics

Update: Ebay seller never came through, got another seller but the buzzer was larger, and they do not do justice. Ialso got a bluetooth speaker and well the usb is a combo not what I wanted... The charger just finished and fan is off I hear no Full beep Lol Anyways:

I may order a replacement buzzer and just wait for it to come in. Otherwise I am enjoying this charger have not yet really used it . but just finished a Pb charge that I had to drop fro 6S to 5S to get a 12v to charge lol

thank yo for listening?
Old 03-24-2019, 05:07 AM
fishycomics

My Notes:

Since my notes may help others out. ordered some Peizo's one came and trashed , and another off a product and it's time for me to stop the beeps I hear it, but still waiting for the others to arrive wait, wait wait. what we do here wait for some to reply....
Old 03-24-2019, 01:20 PM
fishycomics

t heard the PEizo again and again so now its time to mount inside and do a test run or to the innerside. never did I think it take months to do this project Lol
Old 02-07-2020, 06:57 PM
oldblue

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

did you ever complete this project?
Old 03-31-2020, 04:54 PM
fishycomics

Yes if I was asked on the video I would have seen it faster.

project complete.