Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

HTRC B450AC balance charger help

Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

HTRC B450AC balance charger help

Old 02-20-2019, 04:12 PM
Jundals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HTRC B450AC balance charger help

Hey,
I'm new to the DIY RC world and that of LIPO batterys. I picked up a HTRC B450AC balance charger when i ordered a few Lipos but for the life of me cant figure out how it works or find any info online. It only came with the very vague instructions on the box (see attached photo) which are in broken english.
Following the instructions on the box i dont get a green light only red flashing and unsure what it means.
Might be missing something super stupid but i dont really want to mess around with Lipo batterys when they can be pretty volatile.
Was hoping someone would have some experience with a similar charger or be able to point me in the right direction to find some help.
If anyone knows how to use this thing and can shed some light on it to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
Tried adding photos of Charger but apparently Im not allowed to yet.
Cheers