Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Sirius

Old 12-26-2001, 02:39 AM
tucson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sirius

Just for everyones information, My smaller Sirius started to smoke while charging the other day. I called Sirius and spoke to George the owner.

I asked him if the charger was still covered under waranty.
He told me there was a lifetime waranty, and that he would turn it around the day he received it.

He did just that. There was a shorted wire inside, he put a whole new board, checked it out, and returned it the same day.

Nice to know that there is that kind of service available.

Stan
Old 12-30-2001, 04:20 PM
denete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sirius

Sirius chargers are the best that I've ever owned. I've been flying since 1979, and these chargers have made flight preparation easier than ever. I've used the Sirius Pro Charge for the past 2 or so years. Perfect charger if you must own just one charger. Last week I bought the Sirius Super Test and the Sirius Charge 200.

Based on what I know now, any pilot looking for a charger should get the Sirius Pro Charge and the Sirius Super Test. The Super Test has made my maintenance routine so much more factual. I now know exactly how much capacity my packs have and how much more time I could have flown after that last flight. Also, I'll have a heads-up when a cell starts to go south.

The Charge 200 has been great since I'm starting to use small NiMH packs and slow-flyer packs. I can't wait to get out when it warms up and put all of these electrons to use!

-David
Old 12-30-2001, 04:48 PM
Brian Smith
My Feedback: (117)

Default sirius Charger

I ditto David's remarks..I have two of the chargers and two smart testers..Very good products...Brian Smith
Old 12-31-2001, 02:29 PM
denete

Default Sirius

Trust me, I WILL be taking advantage of the ability to use the Charge 200 with a "race car battery" for a power source this year. Handlaunch days will be so easy! I've got my XTerminator-Pro about 1 hour away from flying state, and ready with these tiny 200mAh AAAA packs. Zoom-zoom!

- David
Old 12-31-2001, 04:09 PM
A10FLYR
My Feedback: (1)

Default Sirius

I also ditto David's remarks. I've had two of the limited chargers for my turbine batterys and Zagi's for 5 years now. Perform flawlesly, easier to use than the "Ultimate Charger".

Hmmm, I get an error message when I spell check?