Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Original AccuCycle will not charge or trickle.

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Original AccuCycle will not charge or trickle.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Jeff396
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Original AccuCycle will not charge or trickle.

I recently arrived at the field with a totally drained flight pack battery. What I found is that my Accucycle does not go into trickle when a battery is hooked up and it will not allow me to select charge either. All it seems to be able to do is go into discharge mode when that button is pressed. I didn't have a radio hooked up. Before I toss it I was wondering if there was a fuse that could have blown or some other simple fix. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my manual.

Jeff
Old 06-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Rumple

Default RE: Original AccuCycle will not charge or trickle.

Mine does stupid things like this once in a while. I found that unplugging the charger from the outlet for a good 10 seconds and plugging it back in fixed it up. Kinda like rebooting Windows, I suppose. Try it and let me know.

K
Old 07-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Jeff396

Just got back from vacation. I will give that a try before I pitch it and let you know if it works. Thanks!

Jeff
Old 07-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Jeff396

I tried unplugging and plugging it back in.......no luck. I'd really like to get another 6 output Ace charger to go along with my existing one and my Ace cycler but am still holding out hope that they will up the charging capacity to 250 ma from 150 ma. For now I'd just want to get the Accucycle back online until that happens. Unfortunately, that might be a long wait........

Jeff