Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Charging Fromeco Relion???

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 09:46 AM
snoozer
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charging Fromeco Relion???

Can I safely use my Astro Flight 110D Lipoly charger to charge my Fromeco Relion Rx pack?
Old 05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
3dsky
My Feedback: (84)

Default RE: Charging Fromeco Relion???

If you got the pack new you should have the Fromeco charge info, or go to the website. O.5 amp to 0.8 amp and a max voltage of 8.40 v. (Check this info for the exact type of battery) Listed are the recommended max current and the max voltage. Any charger that is designed for Lipoly/ION will work if set to Fromeco’s curent and max voltage. You should contact Astro Flight and Fromeco to be sure. I charge my Relion’s with Triton II, Accu Cycle Elite, Hobbico Quick Field Charger MK II and NMP for field top off only. I check the IONs with the Fromeco 8 Ball checker (COOL checker), have not had a problem.

Old 05-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Charging Fromeco Relion???

The proper charge current as specified by the manufacturer of the cells Fromeco uses is 0.5C to 1.0C. The original Fromeco charger had a default charge rate of 2A charge rate which is fine.