Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

good chargers for around $150?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 11:47 AM
oldsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good chargers for around $150?

I have just moved into the 19-turn class and noticed that even though I have the same basic stuff as the other guys I still don't seem to have the speed they do.I am thinking it is in my batteries and charger I currently use.I run some GP3300's charged with a Duratrax intellapeak charger.I would like to make my own packs and would like a charger that I can discharge/charge,cycle and an adjustable peak.I am sure this has been covered hundreds of times but trying to find the answers takes a while when they are buried way down in the system,so maybe this will bring it back to the front.Also any tips on 7-cell pack building,turning 6-cellpack into 7-cell pack are welcome also.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Capt Lou

Default RE: good chargers for around $150?

I can't help you with the pack building but if you are looking for a good charger, take a look at the Hobbico Accu Elite charger. I bought it and it does all the things you mentioned you wanted. I am pleased with it.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Bare Bones

On the chargers. Give the MRC Superbrain 989 a look. Its by far the best charger I have ever owned. A great do it all charger

What sort of tips on building 7 cell packs are you looking for? Walk-thru? This is the only walk-thru I can find at this moment. [link=http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=375823]7 cell shotgun hump pack rebuild to a 7 cell side x side[/link]
Old 10-22-2007, 06:08 PM
mrasmm

chargers in that class to look at triton 2, MRC 989, batam BC6, and the duratrax/intellepeak ICE are the main ones people look at. I went with the ICE because of all of it's adjustablility and the bigger screen that reads out more info at a time, and it also does charge and discharge curves.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:02 AM
jasonwang3a

visit www.chargery.com for best charger and balance charger, powerful charging power and perfectly control charging voltage and current.