Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

FMA Announcing Cellpro 10s Charger

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

FMA Announcing Cellpro 10s Charger

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:44 PM
zayzay1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FMA Announcing Cellpro 10s Charger

received my 10s and had to solder the balance plugs on my a123 5s1p because there is no way to charge without them.

but wow what a charger it took the a123's from about 2 v per cell to full in about 12 minutes and they didn't even get hot.

its easy to setup but you have to get used to it I would of liked an approach similar to the accucylce elite were you have memories and couple more buttons to make it easier to navigate. but I guess you dont need memories since it knows how many cells you have because of the balance plugs.

but so far great.

ps. the power supply from the accucylcle does not work on this it reads over 16v supply ??? anyone any insight. It reads 13.2 with a voltemeter.

Old 03-19-2008, 07:38 PM
chillydog

I would like to know if you have charged 2s2p packs for rc car racing. I not cool. I would like to know how safe it is and how reliable is the unit compared to the 4s or the scorpion sharger.

Thanks
Spencer Hill
Dallas Texas
Old 04-10-2008, 09:46 AM
patternflyr
My Feedback: (17)

Now that some of these chargers have hit the streets, how do they seem to be looking and charging? How is the quality of the charger itself? Does it seem to be well made and solid? Someone had told me they were cheaply put together, but since I have yet to see one myself, I wanted to ask. I thought that may just be the preproduction unts.

Thanks,
Emory.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:51 AM
PlaneKrazee
My Feedback: (14)

Are these chargers available? The website still lists status as "taking orders" but other items are listed "in stock".
Old 10-18-2009, 04:07 PM
F4dar
My Feedback: (55)

HI Guys,
just bought a 10S charger. I am charging two 4S TP packs at 5000mah at the rate of 2C. I have purchased two adapters to be able to connect both balancer plugs. I had two successful charges and then the charger seems to have crapped out. Before sending it back i thougth maybe someone could shed a light.

when I attach two battery 4S packs with main leads and the node connectors an error messge comes on : NO PLUG BLOCKER PUSH MODE BUTTON
when I attached single 4S pack and node connector an error message comes on: Check POS terminal Push Mode Button

I did reinstall firmware to see if it was firmware issue and still does same.

Thanks
jason