Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Best Lipo Battery Charger ????

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 10:57 AM
sthurman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Lipo Battery Charger ????

What do you guys think would be the best Lipo battery charger to buy now days. I would like to have the following:

1. Made to charge Lipo's (other types of batteries would be ok I guess, but I don't have any and don't plan on getting any).

2. Can plug it into my house outlet AC, also be able to plug it into my cigarrette lighter or car battery.

3. Quick charge rate.

4. Easy to use (for a beginner)

5. Will charge up to a 5 cell Lipo (incase I get that big, only use 2-3 cell batteries now)

6. Balancing built in.

7. Maybe an LCD screen which displays what the heck is going on.

priced from 90-140 bucks.

Also where would be a good place to order from ? (internet site). I have been using a eflite charger that came with the blade cx2 helio to charge my lipos now. It can take 4 hours to charge a 3 cell 2100 battery.

Thanks so much for your help

SHon

Old 07-26-2008, 02:50 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Lipo Battery Charger ????

www.fmadirect.com. The only thing it won't do is plug in to a wall socket unless you have a power supply. Cellpro4 or Cellpro10.