Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Battery and Charger?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 03:24 PM
flaminheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battery and Charger?

I am currently in the middle of my next project that will require 4 aileron servos (HS645MG) 1 pull pull rudder servo (HS645MG)
and 2 elevator servos (HS645MG) and 1 standard servo for the throttle. I plan on using a HydriMax Ultra 4.8v 4200mah NiMH for the reciever
and a HydriMax Ultra 4.8v 2000mah NiMH for the ignition. My questions are does anyone agree that the 4200 battery will meet the demands of these servos
and will a Hobbico Accu-Cycle Elite be a good charger for these batteries, and about how much flying time will these batteries allow. The servos are already a done deal. I am trying to match up some good batteries and charger for them.Thanks in advance for the replies!!