Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Ace Add-A-Trickle LED Problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 01:50 AM
rrengineer
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ace Add-A-Trickle LED Problem

I just hooked up an Ace Add-A-Trickle to my Fytaba 6EX 2.4 wall charger. Per the instructions, the charger LEDs light up during the 16 hour charge, then the Add-A-Trickle LEDs come on during the trickle charge. The instructions say the Futaba wall charger LEDs may go out during the trickle charge or they may not. I have it hooked up correctly, but the first time I plugged it inans pushed the charge button on the Add-A-Trickle, the wall charger LEDs came on and also the receiver LED on the Add-A-Trickle came on during initial charge. The transmitter LED on the Add-A-Trickle did not come on as per the instructions. Anyone have experience with this?
Mike
Old 11-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Walt Thyng
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ace Add-A-Trickle LED Problem

I don't think you have a problem. My add-A-Trickles (3) all do different things with the LEDs. On one they work exactly as indicated. On an Airtronics the RX led on the wall-wart is on all the tine. On my Polk it's the other way round. Check your batteries and as long as they are properly charged and the AAT Leds work correctly you should be okay.

I love mine. I've been using them for more than 15 years.
Walt
Old 11-15-2008, 12:31 PM
rrengineer
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ace Add-A-Trickle LED Problem

Walt,
I checked a few hours later and the receiver LED on the Add-A-Trickle was out. I suppose it is working properly. Just waiting to see what happens when it flips over to trickle charge.
Mike