Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Lipo Noob....advice please

I recently put a Traxxas VXL system in my 1/10 truck. It runs good on my stick packs but i wanna go to lipos. Any advice would be appreciated. What brand?? 7.4v or 11.1v?? how many Mah?? How many C's?? Any suggestions for a charger as well??Price point is an issue as well. I dont race so i dont need to be competitive but i would like better speed and run times. Thanks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Lipo Noob....advice please

Hey Johnny - We are going to answer your question - There is a whole bunch of product out there - and not sure where to start? We just received two batteries from ACE Power -14.8v 20c 4000 and 7.4v 30c 4000. From what I have read across the internet world there really is not a lot of info out there from a Grass Roots perspective. So we will give you one! We do more bashing than racing, but will test these batteries in an up and coming series "Hot Summer Nights"(Georgia). I believe these batteries are going to give you what you need without putting a gigantic dent in your wallet. Follow along with us as we review ACE Power! Feel free to contact me at anytime with questions - Brian
    Article -#1 "Your Li-Fu is strong" http://raceroneight.wordpress.com/20...-fu-is-strong/
    Juiced RC

\"Without competition, your race track would be empty!\"