Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Photo-Pro-Peak Quattro charger circuit

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Photo-Pro-Peak Quattro charger circuit

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 05:13 PM
dsan1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo-Pro-Peak Quattro charger circuit

Help Needed:

I have a Pro-Peak Quattro 1-4 Li-Po charger. Some of you folks must have one.

I have had the charger for several years. It is very user friendly, just plug & play. It is great for small Lipo packs BUT, I use a balance charger every few charge/discharge cycles.

I have used mine for 200 - 500 mah packs.

Could someone do me a favor? I recently plugged mine into too much input voltage and burned out a component on the circuit board. The burn out was because I was dumb and had temporarily stuck a 15amp fuse in one day, then forgot to replace it with the 7.5amp it needs, then another day I hit it with too much voltage. Poof!

The burned component is real close to the tall can type (black & gray) 470uf capacitor where the 12 volt wires come in. It burned so much I can't tell what the component was. Would someone be willing to theirs and take clear close up photos of the circuit board so I can see what was there?

If you can do it please email the photo to me at [email protected].

Thank you in advance.

Darryl (dsan1) in Syracuse