Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

What plane should I get? Tired of foamies!

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

What plane should I get? Tired of foamies!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:37 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: What plane should I get? Tired of foamies!

ORIGINAL: purcilas

>I am going to call the guy that sold it to me and see if he can give me some tips on how to connect it without having to redo the aileron cover too.

This is why you need to connect with a club now and find your mentor/ instructor where you can get good imput in real time. That is where you need to network to learn many of the things to kickstart your learning curve.

Find that mentor now. So many hobby shops are now RC car shop in reality and often the hired help knows nothing of airplanes so finding that kind of help there often is moot. Also with the internet swallowing up small independant local hobby shops at a tremendous rate Its difficult for that LHS to spend hours with folks who never buy more than a two dollar item. This is not to insult anyone but a simple fact of life. Get local help and the best places to do that are your local flying club.

Without seeing the bottom of the wing its difficult to know just how much work is left but what you seem to be lacking are 'control horns' and the associated pushrods.

I would suggest you not go back to the seller as its likely he does not know or care and perhaps the reason He did not complete the project. Next step network with your local club.

John