Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

The SuperCub LP font wheels problem...

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

The SuperCub LP font wheels problem...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 03:02 PM
BrianArtea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The SuperCub LP font wheels problem...

I just got mine today UPS and Ihad it put together by the time the battery was charged.

The only problem encountered and I'm having is the front wheels are connected and are supposed to go into a slot so I get it into the slot but it isn't going far enough down and I'm afraid I'm going to break or crack the foam somewhere. Has anyone else experienced this with this model of RC airplane(s)?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated very much as always!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM
CGRetired
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The SuperCub LP font wheels problem...

Who makes this model? Maybe we can look over the manual, if there is one, and give you some useful help.

Is that the Hobbyzone SuperCub LP?

Is this the page for the landing gear?

If so, it looks like you grab the gear and squeeze it and push it in the slot, then secure it with the screws provided.

CGr.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29640.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1614537  
Old 05-25-2011, 04:10 PM
BrianArtea

That's the one!!!! What you said makes perfectly good sense. Thank you!!!!

Another problem I forgot about is the battery is really hard to get it in there to be able to close the lid, plus it's all plastic in where the battery sits and can't cut it out like a peice of foam to make more room. Any help on this would be great as well.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:48 PM
CGRetired
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, are you using the recommended battery? They do some in all sizes, shapes, voltages, and amperage. Verify that what you have is what they recommend, then, well, do your best to squeeze it in there. It can be a challenge.

I have a couple of smaller foam warbirds. Just trying to fit stuff in the very small compartment AND, try to close the lid.. well, someone gets it right because they fly them all the time...

CGr.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:24 PM
BrianArtea

You were right, all I had to do was squeeze the wheels together some and presto worked like a charm!!!! Thank you!!!

The battery I'm using is the battery that came with it but I bought an extra battery as well with the plane (added an extra battery in my order so I can keep flying while the other battery is charging on the cigarette lighter) which actually looks bigger but that may be because it's in the package and I haven't removed it yet.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Ram360
My Feedback: (4)

The battery is a really tight fit. I think I had the leads in the back and then just pushed the front down. It wouldn't sit flat in the tray.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:21 PM
panhndl
My Feedback: (10)

Yeah, the battery that comes with the plane is really tight. I kind of have to angle it to fit into the tray. I sort of have the knack or getting it in now, but at first it was super hard to get it in and out.