Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

My 7 year old son flew today

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

My 7 year old son flew today

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 07:30 PM
jp_boud
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 7 year old son flew today

It's a great thing to see a young boy involved in a hobby like this isn't it? I would say that mine is obssesed, when I left for work this afternoon he was in his room watching a documentery on the development of the airplane. The were covering divinci at the time and he was glued in like it was kiddie crack! I guess there are much worse things to be obbsesed with out there though.....plus I always have a flying buddy!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:16 AM
DITCHDOC10

I AM NEW TO RC PLANES AND MY 7 YEAR OLD SON IS WITH ME EVERY TIME I FLY, SO HE IS LEARNING THE INS AND OUTS WITH DAD. HE HAS ALSO HELPED WITH THE REPAIR AND PROP REPLACEMENT. HES READY TO FLY, BUT I WANT TO GET MORE PROFECIENT WITH LANDING AND THEN ITS HIS TURN TO SHOW ME UP.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:44 PM
capt17

Awesome!  I've got a four year old son that just loves to fly on the sim. He flies for about a minute then slams it into the ground, but he loves it and that's all that matters.  He's getting better and better.  I told him if he keeps progressing perhaps by the end of the summer we can buddy box. What he doesn't know is that there are two Aero Star 40 kits up in my attic I bought for years ahead to teach him how to build and not just fly.  The second one is for his 16 month old sister. :-P

I can't wait to experience what you've experienced!