Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Is Active Powersports for real?

Old 02-21-2018, 05:27 PM
giguchan
My Feedback: (2)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

*update*
They replied to me today and stated that they have NONE of the parts i asked for in stock. and i told them they should mention that on their site.
Futaba - HBC3B(4) 4PK 4PKS 4PKSR 14SG Charger - FUTM1832

Futaba - HT5F1800B NiMH Transmitter Battery 4PX 14SG - NT5F1800B

Futaba - R2008SB 8-Ch 2.4GHz S-FHSS Receiver - FUTL7608
Old 02-26-2018, 03:06 PM
F4-U’s for me

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Man.... this has been going on since 2013?! I was about to order something thats been out of stock everywhere for months. I was so excited to find it! Before checking out, I started poking around on their website, and noticed they had some items in stock that I havent seen in years!.... then I found this thread here.......... so glad I poked around a bit more....
Old 02-26-2018, 08:33 PM
giguchan

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hey there,
Thats what i said... I wish more people would be honest. Either you have it- or you dont. There's another company that dont even bother replying to emails and the phone number is wrong.
Ghetto looking websites Rubbish customer service.. seems to be the norm.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:49 AM
jester_s1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

That's the reality of the market as it currently is- when price is the only consideration, companies have to cut everything that isn't involved in taking orders or shipping items out. It's worth it to pay the 3-5% more to a company that is in it for the long haul and wants to take care of their customers.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:06 AM
giguchan

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Brother, You're not lyin.

I've LONG been a supporter of "you get what you pay for" Problem is while the Big guys finish squabbling i dont have parts.. So sadly i looked for whomever had what i was looking for and i guess that this is what you get people who will take your money if you are not wise.
Sad but true.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:48 AM
We Are Ninja

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I was JUST about to pull the trigger on some parts, but Active Powersports sounds like a company that sells fitness equipment, so I decided to Google a bit... Glad I stumbled across this thread. I think I'll keep looking.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:50 AM
mdflys4fun

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Do not order from them!!

I placed a order back in March and its now June. After the order was placed and charged I was told the parts were not in stock and I should have checked to make sure they were in stock. I went into there site and guess what they showed in stock. Parts were then put on back order. 3rd week in May I sent them a email to check on the order and they told me the parts have been shipped to them and they will send out to me. Its now been over 23 days and 3 emails to them and I have not got the parts or a answer from them if they have been shipped. I would NOT order anything from them they can not be trusted!!
Old 06-20-2018, 10:15 AM
mdflys4fun

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by mdflys4fun View Post
I placed a order back in March and its now June. After the order was placed and charged I was told the parts were not in stock and I should have checked to make sure they were in stock. I went into there site and guess what they showed in stock. Parts were then put on back order. 3rd week in May I sent them a email to check on the order and they told me the parts have been shipped to them and they will send out to me. Its now been over 23 days and 3 emails to them and I have not got the parts or a answer from them if they have been shipped. I would NOT order anything from them they can not be trusted!!
update I tryed the number from a earlier post 760-746-0600 and it worked. I was told they got my parts a few weeks back and they have NO IDEA what happen to them.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:54 PM
giguchan

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by We Are Ninja View Post
I was JUST about to pull the trigger on some parts, but Active Powersports sounds like a company that sells fitness equipment, so I decided to Google a bit... Glad I stumbled across this thread. I think I'll keep looking.

Don't do it..... it sorta stinks that we have to go through this late in the season... I've got other Hobbys.