Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Help me pick!!

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Help me pick!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Randomstunts95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me pick!!

So a few days ago(two to be exact) I got my first rc plane. I had some previous experience with planes but I never got into them because I had a bad experience (long story). So the plane I got was the Parkzone ember 2. I have been flying it for the past two days and I have to say I got really good at flying it. I have taken it well over 300 feet high and I can fly it between trees and down low easily, but what can I say I guess I'm just a natural.
Anyways. I really love the plane and I am going to keep using it, but I would also like to purchase a faster plane. Not too fast, but something that will allow me to do more tricks while flying. Also maybe something with 4 channels so I can advance my skills further. I am debating between these planes, please tell me which one you think is good and why. THANKS!

Hobbyzone Champ

Parkzone Ultra Micro P-51

Parkzone Ultra Micro Pole Cat

Parkzone Ultra Micro F4U Corsair

Parkzone Ultra Micro Sukhoi
Old 02-25-2012, 11:13 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help me pick!!

Parkzone Ultra Micro Sukhoi for aerobatics..... or a polecat for more speed
Old 02-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Randomstunts95

How does the polecat compare to the p51 as far as speed?
Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 AM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

between the ultra micro series,id say the polecat would be faster
Old 02-26-2012, 11:17 AM
DeferredDefect

Personally, I would be edging towards the Parkzone T-28 if you have been flying the Ember. None are particularly difficult to fly, but for someone without aileron experience, you might be best to look at a more forgiving 4 channel model. Don't forget, however, that the T-28 is still fully aerobatic, and capable of pretty much any classic pattern maneuver, provided you keep your airspeed up. 

Graeme
Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 AM
startazz

I'd go for something a little bigger than a micro because it looks as though you learn fast

Why does it have to be a PZ plane? there are loads of different makes out there that are just as good sometimes even better but won't cost as much.

Try a AXN floater/jet or the Bixler both from Hobbyking.com and both planes would suite you,the AXN has a huge following and if you go over to YouTube and type in ANX floater you will see loads of good videos on how good a plane this is,plus you will be able to do the easier sort of tricks like loops barrel rolls and so on,if flies slow and fast so you won't get board with it to quickly.

Just my two pennies worth but at the end of the day the choice is yours and i hope you enjoy what ever plane you pick.