Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

receiving post

Is anyone having problems receiving post?
    DX-7,RDS8000. big Bingo,1/4 Scale Cub, SeaMaster 120, Forget the health food, I need all the preservatives I can get

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: receiving post

Hey goirish. Do you mean posts to threads, that we have subscribed to? If so, yes. I seem to miss alot . Oh well, at least it's free.!!!!!
    Kevin

Club Saito Member #780

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

?????????????

Can either of you be a tad bit more specific? I, for one, have no idea what you are talking about.

CGr.
    Skylark 70 - OS .75 AX; Excelleron 90 - OS 1.20 AX; Venus II - OS 1.20 AX; And, I still fly my trainer, Hanger 9 Alpha - OS .46 FX! Some electrics. Airtronics RD8000 - Spektrum DX7 - DX6i. AMA 705964.
    Semper Paratus!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

seems to be OK now. I was not receiving any post on any forum for almost a day. but the next day it seemed to be working OK
    DX-7,RDS8000. big Bingo,1/4 Scale Cub, SeaMaster 120, Forget the health food, I need all the preservatives I can get

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: goirish

Is anyone having problems receiving post?
    It seems to be slowing down again like it was some time ago.
    Horrace Cain AMA L-93

Peace is the brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.\" T. Jefferson

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Typically, when I log in from work, it's an iffy situation if I will get into RCU or not. I don't know if it's a firewall issue or what, but it seems normal from my home PC.

CGr.
    Skylark 70 - OS .75 AX; Excelleron 90 - OS 1.20 AX; Venus II - OS 1.20 AX; And, I still fly my trainer, Hanger 9 Alpha - OS .46 FX! Some electrics. Airtronics RD8000 - Spektrum DX7 - DX6i. AMA 705964.
    Semper Paratus!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: CGRetired

?????????????

Can either of you be a tad bit more specific? I, for one, have no idea what you are talking about.

CGr.
    In regards to my question to goirish, I have subscribed to numerous threads in a few forums. I have gone to the "manage subscribtions" area and checked to box to receive an email when someone posts in that thread. Lately, this has not been the case. Quite often, I will not receive the email, but when I look at the thread, there have been numerous posts. I know, that the world will not explode because of this.

Kevin

Club Saito Member #780

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I moderate the Beginners and both the Pattern and Classic Pattern forums. I selected "Email" sent whenever a post is made. I get so darned many Emails from RCU Subscriptions that I can't keep track of them all, and don't know if I get them all or not. But, I get several per hour, mostly from the Pattern forums. It stays quite busy over there. I use them to see who is posting and the general direction of the threads. Without a doubt, it keeps me busy at times.

CGr.
    Semper Paratus!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Two emails I got this morning asked me the same question? I don't subscribe to threads very often so didn't know. Someone said they are doing work or changing something to the servers again?? I hope not, only problem I have with RCU is the slow speed when posting photos, other then that I have been pretty happy with things. I did get error 500 once this week when posting a photo? Haven't had that happen in a while.
    Drinking and driving are illegal, why do bars have parking lots
    Daisy Air Guns, keeping kids off your lawn for 100 years

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I moderate the Beginners and both the Pattern and Classic Pattern forums. I selected ''Email'' sent whenever a post is made. I get so darned many Emails from RCU Subscriptions that I can't keep track of them all, and don't know if I get them all or not. But, I get several per hour, mostly from the Pattern forums. It stays quite busy over there. I use them to see who is posting and the general direction of the threads. Without a doubt, it keeps me busy at times.

CGr.
    that is the way it is usually with me. Several a day. But the one day in question I did not receive any. I am in the beginners, glow, gas, kit building and seaplanes. So you know that I receive several a day.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hmm.. OK. That IS odd, Gene. Has this happened since then? To tell you the truth, since I have days when I cannot log in, I get Emails stacked up.. sometimes a lot and sometimes just a few so I don't check to see how many per day, for instance. Might be worth taking a peek at.

CGr.
    Semper Paratus!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

When I was asked to mod I declined because I once was a mod on a hunting forum and it was a lot of work. Hunters seem to get worked up over things and keeping the peace was a full time job. Dick, after reading your post I'm really glad I didn't take the job. My main reason for not doing it was I used to get a lot of questions about how to do things on the site and I'm computer stupid and can't be of any help. Sounds like you have a full time job, I would rather be out building, after I have had my coffee though!!
    Drinking and driving are illegal, why do bars have parking lots
    Daisy Air Guns, keeping kids off your lawn for 100 years

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey Gene. I'll bet all the Moderators here, are glad no one ever, gets worked up.
    Kevin

Club Saito Member #780

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hmm.. OK. That IS odd, Gene. Has this happened since then? To tell you the truth, since I have days when I cannot log in, I get Emails stacked up.. sometimes a lot and sometimes just a few so I don't check to see how many per day, for instance. Might be worth taking a peek at.

CGr.
    Nope, every thing has been normal.