Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

.60 Plane with Flaps

Before I start to fly the B-25, I would like to know what plane to get that has flaps in the .60 size plane. Thanks for the help.

Ron

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hard to go wrong with an Ultra Stick with flaps, just order the quad flap option. That gives you 2 ailerons and 2 separate flaps. I always keep a stick of some sort in my hangar, they are great goof off planes.
    Revver Brother #260

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Electric or glow B 25? If you're new get with a good twin engine pilot.
    There are rules to never break in twins like don't turn to the dead engine
    good luck

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I've always felt that there was a mult-model progression between trainer and a twin engined (motored ?) model, with flaps being just one part of the progression.

One has to progress from high wing to low wing, trike to tail dragger, no flaps to flaps, light wing loading to high wing loading, etc.

To me, there is a long distance from going to a first model with flaps, to going to a high wing loaded bird like a B-25.

I suggest that the OP take his time, and progress through the learning curve. This will insure a better chance of success when he moves to a twin, like the B-25.
    Tom C

Sig Brotherhood # 120
    Kadet Brotherhood #155