Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Beginner budget Micro Skyhunter 780mm

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Beginner budget Micro Skyhunter 780mm

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 11:45 PM
uas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beginner budget Micro Skyhunter 780mm

Skyhunter, has been an all-time favorite plane for lots of long-range FPV pilots. Eachine doing it's match, takes on the micro version, at 780 mm, 3 channels, plug and play. Take a break from the racing drones, here is a beginner racing plane that doesn't break a bank at about $59. Assembly was a lot easier than anticipated and it flies like a champ. Here is a full take of the setup and flights at dronemission. (Price Check)

Source: updates at playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?diydrone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJYbHFDQlE

Last edited by uas; 03-18-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:54 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just curious. Are you the dealer for these ?
Old 03-19-2017, 11:21 PM
uas

No, at the test center?

Eachine is a inhouse brand of Banggood. If you are looking for a dealer in the usa, i believe Grayson Hobby has work out an arrangement to carry the Eachine line

Last edited by uas; 03-19-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:23 AM
TomCrump

I was wondering if you were disguising yourself as a modeler when you may actually be a dealer or exporter.

I prefer to deal with people who are openly honest, with no hidden agendas.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:45 AM
uas

I was wondering if you were a competitor, disguising to be a modeler? Thanks for clarifying.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:13 AM
TomCrump

Originally Posted by uas
I was wondering if you were a competitor, disguising to be a modeler? Thanks for clarifying.
No competitor. I don't mold or inject foam for a living. It's up to the beholder to decide if I am a modeler.

Why don't you pay up, to advertise, like the legitimate manufactures and distributors do ?
Old 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM
uas

I am not a dealer, i just thought you needed a dealer and was helping you. I think you should pay to advertise to be a dealer, if you want to be one. Not that dealers are not modelers, but i think it will help your business.

We are a search and rescue center, if you have not read it. If you are interested in volunteering, we are always looking for help.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:35 AM
buzzard bait

My reaction was the same as Tom's; the post is nothing but an advertisement. If you do search and rescue, tell us why you are interested in this. If you have used one, what was your experience with it? If you haven't, tell us what YOU think is good about this. Do you know someone who has one? There are tons of models of this type out there. Why are you posting an ad? If you are seeking volunteers, look in your area.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:45 AM
uas

hi Buzzard, thanks for your kind words. We test and select several aircrafts every month and at the same time, like any hobbyist enjoy the fun. The micro skyhunter is hand-launch, making it simply to take off at any location, even in very dense woods, almost vertically. On the video, i flew the plane and shared the experience. Seeing it fly, is worth a thousand words and there are plenty of planes out there, i am not saying this stands out above any. It is however designed to carry a flight controller and fits the mini apm, which allows us to setup missions and pre-defined routes. The simple dedicated magnetic camera bay makes it easy for us to switch out different cameras. It is actually very popular and rave about by several friendly groups. Just goggle it and you will see why folks love it and i am here to share our fun. We are not seeking volunteers, we have plenty of folks at dronemission.com
Old 03-21-2017, 08:33 AM
buzzard bait

OK, that's much more helpful, thanks.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:16 AM
uas

You are welcome, love to tell our stories.

http://dronemission.com/stories

Last edited by uas; 03-21-2017 at 11:22 AM.